Monday, October 8, 2012

Mama's Journal

I kept my word and gave nature journaling a try, and....so much fun! I actually didn't want to stop working, but these kids of mine continue to demand dinner everyday:) I started simple, with leaves and spruce cones, but I hope to try something bigger and more complicated this week. Maybe a bird or a full tree. I used watercolor pencils to draw and a Micron pen to write names and dates. I'm very proud of my first efforts, and, as you can see, my little artists helped me make quite a mess of our table:) 



3 comments:

  1. Lovely work, Angela!! And your table looks so inviting...I can smell fall just looking at that candle burning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is lovely. And the table too! I don't see a mess, I see a number of projects under way. If you could see our school table right now.. Yes, believe me, yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Celeste and Amanda! So fun to have a new project during my most favorite time of year:)

    ReplyDelete