Monday, October 8, 2018

A New Little Project: CM Coast to Coast


This feels like pretty much the LEAST likely thing for me to take up (LOL), but it was for a good cause and with a great partner -- and it has actually turned out to be a lot of fun so far. :)

Amy and I had such an overflow of enthusiasm about the summer retreat we gave this past July, as well as so many side topics we never got a chance to address, that we thought we would continue the conversation -- on YouTube!

In these 10ish-minute long videos, Amy and I will be chatting about morning routines, weekly meetings, building good habits, chores, and more -- all inspired by the Q+A panel from the CMEC retreat and follow-up questions we have gotten since then. We have two up so far and hope to add one a week through the next few months.

If you would like to stay on top of what we post there, subscribe to our new channel, CM Coast to Coast -- and let us know what you think! We don't know how long we will keep this going but it has been a great little side project for us this fall. :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm very excited about this! I especially can't wait to hear about routines and chore training with littles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chores is the topic we're posting next! It isn't specifically about littles, though, so that is actually a GREAT suggestion for a more focused topic for us! I will add it to our list! Daily routines is already scheduled for our next batch, coming out in the next few weeks. :)

      Delete
  2. Celeste, you give me so much hope! I love looking up to you! You are so inspiring, and how grateful I am that you find time to help CM mothers. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks for your encouragement! I love "talking shop" and brainstorming with other CM mamas. It is a joy!

      Delete
  3. I have been enjoying the YouTube Channel very much!

    ReplyDelete